VOGL TOPTEC ®
Perfect Acoustic Plaster Ceilings are a Question of Technique.
Acoustic plasters come into consideration where a considerable improvement in room acoustics is required and are often combined with highly effective acoustic perforation panels on both ceilings and walls.
Each of these techniques can offer a highly effective acoustic solution. Together they are unbeatable in terms of aesthetics and sound absorption. Until now, working with conventional gypsum based panels was more like using traditional smooth plasterboard panels than a modern construction method.
VoglToptec® works completely differently and, above all, without requiring jointing.
Our acoustic plaster VoglToptec Nano SF has been awarded the natureplus® quality seal
- Because there is no need for board jointing, there is a considerable increase in the perforated area, thus increasing the acoustic efficiency
- Quicker and more economical use due to the precise edge-to-edge installation technique
- Sound absorption level of up to αw 0.95 (absorption class A)
- All from one source: the complete system, perfectly matched and tested
- Delivery includes Vogl screw kit
- Perforated area up to 35.3% with our special ultracoustic panel