The BT-Spannschloss® is a turnbuckle which is part of an innovative clamping system including screw connections and anchors embedded in prefabricated concrete parts. With the BT-Spannschloss® it is possible to create efficient, precise assemblies and make durable construction connections of prefabricated concrete parts in the easiest possible way where there is predominantly static load in the direction of the tensile and shear forces.
The BT-Spannschloss® is suitable for bearing major loads due to its specific form and the heavy-duty cast material used for manufacture. In April 2010, the BT-Spannschloss® was awarded the general building regulations authorisation (no. Z-14.4-599) by the German Institute for Building Technology [DiBt], which means the basis for static verification of the selected construction connection was also established. The BT-Spannschloss® is available in two sizes (M20; M16) and can be purchased in uncoated or galvanised form.
- Quick, effective connection of construction elements
- Building elements can be clamped without additional materials or special resources
- Can be combined with all authorised anchorage systems
- Low net weight
- Resistant to tensile and shear forces
- Cost and time savings through reduction of assembly times and elimination of cure times
- No need for time-consuming individual solutions
- Can be assembled whatever the weather
- Precise positioning of the anchor in the manufacturing process via BT magnet technology
- The BT clamping system can be used efficiently and universally in the widest possible range of applications.
- in the assembly and connection of angle brackets and shaft elements for road building and underground construction, in building operations in the field of coastal protection, in floor and wall connections for the residential and commercial construction field and many more construction connections for prefabricated concrete parts