Multiform Type 1 & 2
MultiForm is an innovative and universally usable shuttering support system for the production of solid walls, sandwich walls, landing slabs, balcony slabs and also buttresses, beams, sills and much more.
With MultiForm you can simplify your shuttering construction. The front of the shuttering support can be covered with a facing in wood, chipboard, plastic or steel. This is screwed into place from the back. In this way the formwork facing remains undamaged and indentations in the concrete produced by screw heads are a thing of the past. And with facing concrete, this means that time-consuming filling and sanding is no longer necessary.
Hence MultiForm takes on a number of tasks at the same time. With its bracing function, MultiForm makes sure that your shuttering stands perpendicular. With its stable sheet construction it protects the formwork against twisting and bending. And finally MultiForm has holding devices for magnetic systems. MagFly® universal magnets with corresponding adapters or MagFly® AP magnets are easily fitted into the shuttering supports. Now the shuttering together with the magnets can be precisely positioned and adjusted before it is finally fixed by pressing down on the magnets.
MultiForm type 1 is a formwork angle for short lengths of shuttering, e.g. in recesses. MultiForm type 2 is available as rails in different heights.
- Fast, simple and exact positioning by magnets with MagFly®-Technology
- High-quality, fully-galvanized support system for quick, easy and precise shuttering
- Recommended formwork heights from x+2 mm up to x+102 mm
- Reduction in working time and material when constructing new shuttering
- The light weight means ease of handling, in most cases entirely without a crane
- Endless length by simple overlapping of ply wood permanently connected together, which simplifies handling and allows for flexible use
- With the corresponding accessories, MultiForm can be used on the widest variety of basic shuttering systems, e.g. on table forms and tilting tables, circulating pallets, stairway formwork, wooden surfaces and much more
- Easily cuttable
- Fast, simple and exact positioning by magnets with MagFly®-technology