Tenloc® Element Connector
TENLOC® Element Connector is a system to create fast vertical connections between precast elements. The system consists of a latch box and an anchor box. On site, the concrete elements are placed in to installation position and connected in a short time using the locking mechanism. Vertical precast connections are finalized by grouting the recesses.
- Temporary connection already before grouting, which can be made later on
- Mount walls from the interior without scaffolding and less temporary bracing
- Connecting does not require welding on-site
- Ductile steel-to-steel connection
- Less grout material when using dry joints between the elements
- The TENLOC® Element Connector mainly enables wall-to-wall connections in the vertical joint of a continuous wall, a T-wall connection, or a corner connection.