The Original Well-Void Tube FR/4C
We can offer a wide range of diameters starting from 40mm – 1000mm. Well-Void was designed specifically to be a versatile high strength-low cost bored pile liner for the construction industry. These tubes can be connected to a trail of pipes securing by using either a screwed or push coupler or one of our Well-Void reducers. All the above applications engage over the corrugation helix.
- The unique deep roll-formed internal corrugations which guarantees the maximum strength to weight ratio.
- Resists the distortions caused by the hydrostatic pressures of concrete.
- Ensures a first class sure bond to concrete.
- Socketed lockseam which minimises any restriction in the annulus during pile case retrieval.
- Versatile high strength-low cost.
- Considerable material cost savings due to the reinforcing effect of the 4-ply lockseam.
- Permanent pile liners, wells and caissons. Prevents seepage and fall-in, simplifies construction and reduces preparation time. Resists the distortions caused by the hydrostatic pressures of concrete.
- Void formers in concrete. Light weight and is economical to install in bridges and concrete structures, will not leach from surrounding concrete, grout proof end caps available.
- Column forming in buildings. Eliminates costly traditional methods of column forming. Precut lengths just position and pour.