- Strong, robust galvanised sheet metal starter packs, dimensionally stable
- Cost and time effective installation, starter packs are simply nailed to the formwork
- Easy removal of the sheet metal covers due to their special design
- Trapezoidally profiled box for excellent bond
- Various possible combinations provide a solution for all common installation details
- Recostal® Starter Packs ensure time-saving installation of secure connections between steel reinforced concrete construction parts that are created with different pour sequences.
- Floor slabs, walls or staircases can be installed subsequently with rigid connections corresponding to the highest joint category “key profiled“.
- The large variety of shapes offers the perfect connection for many different design situations; special types for specific solutions are also available.
- The standard range includes starter packs with 12mm and 16mm diameter and L=1.25m unit lengths. Unit lengths exceeding 1.25m, the production of special types and the combination with waterproofing systems as well as solutions for entire projects are possible on request.