KÖSTER NB 1 Grey
KÖSTER NB 1 Grey is a mineral based, sulfate resistant waterproofing system for positive and negative side waterproofing against pressurized water.
It contains crystallising and capillary-plugging agents. It can be used for waterproofing against ground moisture, and for non-pressurized and pressurized water. Waterproofing done with KÖSTER NB 1 Grey is characterized by excellent resistance to pressure and abrasion as well as chemical and sulphate resistance.
- Positive and negative side waterproofing against pressurized water
- Resistant against chlorides, sulphates and phosphates
- Certified for drinking water environments
- Penetrates into the surface where crystallisation leads to inseparable waterproofing-substrate bond
- Does not contain corrosion promoting ingredients
- Works also on masonry and on very porous substrates like shotcrete, aerated concrete and cinderblock
- KÖSTER NB 1 Grey can be used in new construction and repair for horizontal and vertical waterproofing of concrete, masonry or cementitious plaster, on porous concrete, on shotcrete, in wet rooms, bathrooms, showers, new basements, inside of basements, inside elevator shafts, tunnels, leaking retaining walls, underside of leaking ceilings, tanks, silos, sewage treatment plants, manholes, drinking water tanks etc..
- Waterproofing basements (exterior or interior horizontal and vertical surfaces)
- Waterproofing sewage tanks, plants and pipelines
- Waterproofing water tanks
- Waterproofing drinking water tanks, tunnels and pile heads