KÖSTER 21 is a 2 component, solvent-free, liquid applied, elastic, crack bridging waterproofing material with excellent adhesion to dry and moist substrates. It is liquid applied and therefore seamless, which greatly eases application to complicated architectural details. Due to its UV stability it is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- The white color reflects sunlight and reduces building surface temperatures.
- The fast curing coating is highly flexible, resistant to occasional foot traffic, aging, hydrolysis, UV-rays, frost, and salt.
- Seals against synthetic oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons with high boiling points (up to 2 bar).
- Does not contain volatile organic compounds (VOC content = 0), is free of polyurethanes, isocyanates, and bitumen.
- KÖSTER 21 is a waterproofing material for the positive side waterproofing of basements, concrete slabs, in tanks, on flat roofs, underneath tiles, on terraces or balconies, and similar applications.
- KÖSTER 21 is also suitable as a protective coating against mineral oils and aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- KÖSTER 21 is suitable for the protection of surfaces in facilities with chemical and mechanical demands on the coatings, such as containment and skimming tanks