SDG Construction Technology were specified on this project by Todd’s Architects, Dublin. Due to the unique jointing system of the acoustic panels this was a huge advantage for the Architect in design and for Castle Ceilings in fitting. Todd’s speciation was to achieve Class A acoustic ceiling to absorb noise and reduce background sound levels in the offices.
Following design meetings, we supplied Vogl perforated plaster board ceilings which were fitted in meeting rooms, kitchen and large open areas.
- Quick mounting of panels – “edge-to-edge”
- No more complex panel alignment
- Quickest possible joint finishing with our unique VoglFuge-strip
- Significant time saving due to quick installation and drying times
- Maximum crack resistance
- Less dust and moisture
- Always complete with the VoglFuge System Kit including perforated panel screws SN 3.5 x 30 mm
Contact our Acoustic Technical Team for more information on our designed preformed range.
+44 (0) 28 3752 8999