DELTABEAM® Slim Floor Structure allows you to build open spaces – even with architecturally demanding shapes. Compatible with precast and cast-in-situ slabs as well as any type of columns, DELTABEAM®makes your construction process faster and more efficient.
Peikko’s DELTABEAM® Slim Floor Structure is a flexible solution always tailored to the customer’s needs. It enables slender and light structural solutions that provide savings in terms of volume and costs.
DELTABEAM® can be connected to concrete, steel, or composite columns by using Peikko’s innovative solutions, such as Hidden Corbels, Anchor Bolts, or Welding Plates.
- It is fast and easy to install and has standardized connections.
- Demanding façade shapes, curves, and cantilevers can be made with DELTABEAM® Composite Beams using in-built formwork and prefabricated elements.
- DELTABEAM® Composite Beam’s shallow design decreases the building’s floor-to-floor height allowing easy technical installations.
- As it has up to R180 fire resistance built in, as proven by multiple full-scale fire tests, no additional fire protection is needed on site.
- DELTABEAM® Composite Beams can be used together with concrete columns or walls.
- he DELTABEAM® is connected to the columns using PCs Corbels or Anchor Bolts if the beam is assembled on top of the column.
- When DELTABEAM®Composite Beams are used with composite or steel frame solutions, connections between the beam and column are either bolted or welded.