SDG Construction Technology exhibit at UK Concrete Show 2019
SDG Construction Technology Precast Technical Team exhibit at the UK Concrete Show in March 2019 alongside our supplier BT Innovation, showcasing Magnetic Formwork Systems.
The products on display included:
MultiForm a robust and flexible shuttering support system for producing various precast elements.
Using MagFly® magnets, MulitForm can be moved easily on the formwork table and positioned precisely. As the MagFly® AP presses the MultiForm onto the formwork table, the joints are sealed as soon as the magnets are activated when a PE chamfer profile is used. Additional sealing with silicone is therefore unnecessary.
A window and door opening suitable for MultiForm offers a clever solution for enclosed openings in concrete elements. Using elements that can be taken out from the inside of the structure, the shuttering can be removed non-destructively for reuse. The built-in socket for the MagFly® magnets enables fast and precise assembly and disassembly of the shuttering. You can view the application of MultiForm in our product video.
- Can be used quickly and ergonomically
- No sealing with silicone between the formwork shell and the formwork table
- Stable and robust system – designed for use in precast plants
- The window and door openings can be disassembled from the inside
- Manufacturing solid and sandwich walls
- Manufacturing landing slabs, beams and joists
- Use on tilting table, formwork table, circulation palettes and wooden surfaces
The UK Concrete Show, the only UK event dedicated exclusively to the concrete industry, now in its 9th year, has become an annual event of the SDG Construction Technology team.
Gary Duffy, Precast Technical Sales said “it was a pleasure to work alongside BT Innovation, at the industry’s largest show, and we are looking forward to taking on a larger role in the 2020 exhibition.”
Back to Articles