Just don’t take our word for it!
At SDG we provide our clients the piece of mind that the advice and products we are offering are the best solution for their project.
“The decision here at Ducon Concrete Ltd to invest in the MagFly® AP and multiform shuttering sytem for the production of solid and sandwich walls has resulted in an efficient production process due to the lightweight magnets and easily assembled shuttering system. To date the system has proved extremely advantageous and extremely durable.” John Carmody Ducon Concrete Ltd.
What is MagFly® technology
MagFly® technology is a robust and compact magnetic system. The secret behind this technology is our patented foot & spring system which makes positioning magnets and/or shuttering precisely to the millimetre simple.
In the “neutral” position there is an air gap between the steel table and the magnet. This air gap means that the full magnetic force of the magnet does not come into play straight away, allowing it to be adjusted to the desired position without clamping.
It is then activated by applying slight pressure. Only then does the full magnetic force become effective, which can be more than 30,000 N per magnet.
Advantages at a glance
- Extremely easy and precise positioning because the magnet seems to glide on the tilting table or steel pallet.
- Precise xing of the magnet by lightly pushing it; only then does the full magnetic force come into effect.
- Simple visual checking to see if the magnet is sitting properly.
- All the painstaking hammering into position usually required for rigging is dispensed with. This saves time, reduces wear and saves costs.
- Compact construction without steel boxes or casings.
- Full utilization of the magnetic force by direct and positive connection between steel table, magnet and shuttering.
For further information please contact:
Gary Duffy on +44 (0) 28 37528 999
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Articles