Sound Advice From SDG
“Did you know that poor acoustics in a classroom can result in every 4th word being misheard?”
SDG’s Acoustic & Vibration Control Division were delighted to be once again showcasing the very latest in Acoustic Wall Panel products at the Irish Primary Principals’ Network (IPPN) Conference which took place at Citywest Convention Centre, Dublin on 26th and 27th January, 2017.
One product range, in particular, is causing quite a stir amongst principals – theQuietspace® Acoustic Panel. SDG Construction Technology has fitted this range of panels in an array of schools and colleges across Ireland over the last number of years and the benefits are felt immediately by teachers, staff and students.
Benefits of using Quietspace® Acoustic Panels
- Verified independent research shows that when a classroom is fitted with Quietspace® Acoustic Panels 86% of students heard the teacher more clearly, while 66% of students said it was easier to concentrate on lessons.
Quietspace® Acoustic Panels help meet the reverberation time BB93 Standard required of between 0.8 – 1.2 db necessary for education providers. They also comply with Part E Building Regulations and are manufactured under ISO 9001 & ISO 14001accredited Quality and Environmental Management Systems
• Keeps activity noises within the space
• Fast, Easy Installation – Minimum disruption
• Suits both Retro Fitting & New Builds
• Using minimum 60% recycled material from post-consumer waste
• Made from 100% polyester fibre without chemical binders or retardants
• Highly durable providing long-term stability and performance
• Safe, non-toxic, non-irritant and non-allergenic
• Resistant to fading
• Complete design flexibility with custom colour printing
To find out more about our Acoustic & Vibration Control products email email@example.com for further information on these or any other product available from SDG Construction Technology.
Back to Articles